There are various ways that you can fundraise:
• Use our justgiving link here to make an online donation
• Call the UCAN office 01224 553104 (Mon – Fri, 9am to 4pm) with your debit or credit card details.
• Send a cheque made payable to UCAN to: UCAN office, Foresterhill Health Centre, Westburn Road, Aberdeen AB25 2AY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Or you can choose UCAN as your nominated charity for any fundraising activity. Get in touch and we’d love to feature your story.
Thank you for your support.
Fundraising With Confidence
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and have made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence.
We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for those with urological cancers.
Our Fundraising Promise to You
- We are committed to high standards
- We are honest and open
- We are clear
- We are respectful
- We are fair and reasonable
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback.
To make a complaint, please call (01224) 553104 or email us at email@example.com.